Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 3HW
Plasnewydd takes its name from a 17th century house called "The New Place", originally a home of Edwards Richard and, in 1890, given to the local people. It later became the Mackintosh Community Centre. And is still operating as a community centre to this date.
Roath and Plasnewydd were absorbed into Cardiff in 1875. The main road through the village, Castle Road, was renamed City Road in 1905 to mark Cardiff's new city status.
Plasnewydd was previously the name of the Roath community until the Boundary Commission renamed it in the 2010s
Set back behind stone / brick walls, and afforded a level of privacy not usually seen in properties within the area, benefitting from a private fully (vehicular) gated courtyard (with additional pedestrian gate). The property has private parking and an integral garage…
Once inside the courtyard
Copyright © 2017 PM Premier. All rights reserved.